What does it mean to provide technical expertise?
“The Worktank team is prepared, they're on time, reliable and very capable no matter what is thrown at them.”
Business Manager, Microsoft Legal Affairs
Our Technical Services includes:
- Consultation - platform selection, planning and logistics
- Partnership with internal IT teams - consultation, live-stream testing, bandwidth solutions
- Secure, branded web platform (your license or ours)
- Registration Services
- Meeting invite templates & reminders
- Presenter preparation & dry-run practice
- Remote presenter integration
During the Event
- Live streaming or on-demand video
- Professional on-site video crew
- Event emcee and moderators
- Live technical support
- Interactive user participation - chat, polls and Q&A
- Digital recording and archiving
- Content curation
- Event reporting
- Analytics & more
Types of Events we Support:
All Digital Event Management Services
Rethink Your Corporate Communications
Short-form video and messaging apps – like Twitter, Snapchat, Reels and Tik Tok – have revolutionized the way we communicate. Isn’t it time corporate communications followed suit?
Simplify & Strengthen Your Home Office Studio in 2023
As we move into a new hybrid year where the enterprise workforce is split between an onsite and virtual workplace, it’s more critical than ever to create an automated, dynamic, and more comfortable home office studio.
We are What We Love
Worktank’s CEO is inspired every day by her team’s passion and talent, but what inspires the team? From video game-based hit television shows to apps, books and podcasts, Team Worktank shares what motivates them.
CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS
EVENT TECHNICAL SUPPORT