All Digital Event Management Services
What does it mean to provide technical expertise?
The technical aspects of your event need to be flawless. After all, what good is all of your hard work around strategic communication and creative presentation if the experience itself isn't smooth?
The Worktank team has expertise spanning thousands of events. We blend rock-solid technology approaches with exciting new engagement tools to help you run your event with ease, and successfully reach your employees, partners and customers. In addition, we are “platform agnostic”, which means we’ll always find the right platform for your event.
“The Worktank team is prepared, they're on time, reliable and very capable no matter what is thrown at them.”
Business Manager, Microsoft Legal Affairs
Our Technical Services includes:
- Consultation - platform selection, planning and logistics
- Partnership with internal IT teams - consultation, live-stream testing, bandwidth solutions
- Secure, branded web platform (your license or ours)
- Registration Services
- Meeting invite templates & reminders
- Presenter preparation & dry-run practice
- Remote presenter integration
- Live streaming or on-demand video
- Professional on-site video crew
- Event emcee and moderators
- Live technical support
- Interactive user participation - chat, polls and Q&A
- Digital recording and archiving
- Content curation
- Event reporting
- Analytics & more
Types of Events we Support:
If your company’s online training consists of a basic slide deck, followed by a simple knowledge test, it’s probably time for an update. Video is the perfect medium to break through the monotony and make the training process more interesting and enjoyable for your employees. Plus, video offers higher engagement and better retention (65% better) than text-only training.
Video marketing is no longer a novelty for companies, it’s a necessity. A quick internet search of ‘video marketing statistics’, and you’ll find hundreds of staggering stats on video’s dominance and effectiveness. The simple (and sometimes painful) truth is that, regardless of the type or