All Digital Event Services
What does it mean to provide technical expertise?
“The Worktank team is prepared, they're on time, reliable and very capable no matter what is thrown at them.”
Business Manager, Microsoft Legal Affairs
Our Technical Services includes:
- Consultation - platform selection, planning and logistics
- Partnership with internal IT teams - consultation, live-stream testing, bandwidth solutions
- Secure, branded web platform (your license or ours)
- Registration Services
- Meeting invite templates & reminders
- Presenter preparation & dry-run practice
- Remote presenter integration
During the Event
- Live streaming or on-demand video
- Professional on-site video crew
- Event emcee and moderators
- Live technical support
- Interactive user participation - chat, polls and Q&A
- Digital recording and archiving
- Content curation
- Event reporting
- Analytics & more
Types of Events we Support:
In the face of the Coronavirus global pandemic, most of the nation’s – and the world’s – businesses have closed their offices and transitioned to a complete remote work environment. With little to no time to prepare, businesses are facing unprecedented challenges in how they market, sell, train and stay connected.
For years, Worktank has successfully supported many of our clients’ events using Zoom. The ease of use, integration features, and video-first focus have made it a go-to platform for public-facing “webinar” style events, as well as internal conference calls and team meetings. Its rise in popularity has been impressive, and not unexpected.
Have you been part of any successful business partnerships lately? What does it take to make a really good one?
Shared goals are a good place to start. Add in some complementary service offerings, so you benefit each other, and don’t forget communicating clear expectations. Oh, and it’s a bonus if the company cultures align, too.