All Digital Event Services
What does it mean to provide technical expertise?
“The Worktank team is prepared, they're on time, reliable and very capable no matter what is thrown at them.”
Business Manager, Microsoft Legal Affairs
Our Technical Services includes:
- Consultation - platform selection, planning and logistics
- Partnership with internal IT teams - consultation, live-stream testing, bandwidth solutions
- Secure, branded web platform (your license or ours)
- Registration Services
- Meeting invite templates & reminders
- Presenter preparation & dry-run practice
- Remote presenter integration
During the Event
- Live streaming or on-demand video
- Professional on-site video crew
- Event emcee and moderators
- Live technical support
- Interactive user participation - chat, polls and Q&A
- Digital recording and archiving
- Content curation
- Event reporting
- Analytics & more
Types of Events we Support:
We’re seeing a sharp rise in the number of virtual conferences – and it’s not just because social gatherings of more than ten people have been banned in much of the country. In fact, even before COVID-19 shutdown conferences across the globe, 2020 was showing every sign that this was going to be the year of the virtual event. Why is that? Well, let’s start with these 7 reasons.
In the face of the Coronavirus global pandemic, most of the nation’s – and the world’s – businesses have closed their offices and transitioned to a complete remote work environment. With little to no time to prepare, businesses are facing unprecedented challenges in how they market, sell, train and stay connected.
For years, Worktank has successfully supported many of our clients’ events using Zoom. The ease of use, integration features, and video-first focus have made it a go-to platform for public-facing “webinar” style events, as well as internal conference calls and team meetings. Its rise in popularity has been impressive, and not unexpected.