All Digital Event Management Services
What does it mean to provide technical expertise?
The technical aspects of your event need to be flawless. After all, what good is all of your hard work around strategic communication and creative presentation if the experience itself isn't smooth?
The Worktank team has expertise spanning thousands of events. We blend rock-solid technology approaches with exciting new engagement tools to help you run your event with ease, and successfully reach your employees, partners and customers. In addition, we are “platform agnostic”, which means we’ll always find the right platform for your event.
“The Worktank team is prepared, they're on time, reliable and very capable no matter what is thrown at them.”
Business Manager, Microsoft Legal Affairs
Our Technical Services includes:
- Consultation - platform selection, planning and logistics
- Partnership with internal IT teams - consultation, live-stream testing, bandwidth solutions
- Secure, branded web platform (your license or ours)
- Registration Services
- Meeting invite templates & reminders
- Presenter preparation & dry-run practice
- Remote presenter integration
- Live streaming or on-demand video
- Professional on-site video crew
- Event emcee and moderators
- Live technical support
- Interactive user participation - chat, polls and Q&A
- Digital recording and archiving
- Content curation
- Event reporting
- Analytics & more
Types of Events we Support:
There are several big benefits to making your next conference a virtual one, but one concern that our clients have about virtual meetings and events is that attendees will “zone out”. After all, it’s much easier to check email or scroll Facebook if you’re already on the computer and the presenter can’t lock eyes with you.
We’re seeing a sharp rise in the number of virtual conferences – and it’s not just because social gatherings of more than ten people have been banned in much of the country. In fact, even before COVID-19 shutdown conferences across the globe, 2020 was showing every sign that this was going to be the year of the virtual event. Why is that? Well, let’s start with these 7 reasons.
In the face of the Coronavirus global pandemic, most of the nation’s – and the world’s – businesses have closed their offices and transitioned to a complete remote work environment. With little to no time to prepare, businesses are facing unprecedented challenges in how they market, sell, train and stay connected.