All Digital Event Services
What does it mean to provide technical expertise?
“The Worktank team is prepared, they're on time, reliable and very capable no matter what is thrown at them.”
Business Manager, Microsoft Legal Affairs
Our Technical Services includes:
- Consultation - platform selection, planning and logistics
- Partnership with internal IT teams - consultation, live-stream testing, bandwidth solutions
- Secure, branded web platform (your license or ours)
- Registration Services
- Meeting invite templates & reminders
- Presenter preparation & dry-run practice
- Remote presenter integration
During the Event
- Live streaming or on-demand video
- Professional on-site video crew
- Event emcee and moderators
- Live technical support
- Interactive user participation - chat, polls and Q&A
- Digital recording and archiving
- Content curation
- Event reporting
- Analytics & more
Types of Events we Support:
Have you been part of any successful business partnerships lately? What does it take to make a really good one?
Shared goals are a good place to start. Add in some complementary service offerings, so you benefit each other, and don’t forget communicating clear expectations. Oh, and it’s a bonus if the company cultures align, too.
When we wrapped 2019, it gave us pause. Not just because it was the close of a decade, but because it marked the end of our nineteenth year as a successful woman-owned business with a commitment to excellence and a global reach.
Anticipating possible questions, and answering them on the fly, can be downright terrifying, especially if you’re new to hosting virtual events. However, studies have shown that more than 90% of attendees expect a question and answer period at the end of the presentation. So, let’s reframe it as the perfect opportunity for you to engage and connect with your audience, not just something you dread.