Home > Webinars
What is a webinar?
With today’s technology, businesses have the ability to connect in real-time with their employees or consumers from all over the world. While video chatting platforms are fine for casual discussions, professional events meant to deliver presentations to larger audiences require more sophistication. This is where webinars come in. Webinars are a web-based video conference that allows hosts to show themselves speaking, switch to their computer screens for slideshows or demonstrations, and even invite guests from other locations to co-host the webinar with them. Webinars can be distributed in the following ways-
- Live Presentation: Present PowerPoint, video files and demo’s live
- Simu-live: Pre-record your presentation (PowerPoint, video, demos) and play it for your audience as if it’s live (simulated live).
- On-demand – Record your content and leverage it for on-demand viewing on any website
Leveraging Webinars to Accomplish Business Goals
Webinars are a great way to establish yourself as a knowledgeable force in your industry. They also help to connect you with your audience. After all, nothing is more personal than seeing someone live—whether it is in person or online. Webinars are an affordable business tool that helps businesses:
- Educate – employees, partners, and customers
- Marketing – Lead generation and conversion
- Increase revenue
Whether you are hosting a webinar to train employees or generate new business leads, the direct interaction can help you gain important insights about your audience. Savvy businesses will experience more success as they use this information to adapt and grow.
Custom-Branded Webinars for Your Business
Worktank is a Seattle based company that has provided webinar services to companies around the globe for over 15 years. Our experienced webinar hosting team is capable of managing all aspects of your webinar including registration, hosting and transmission, viewer interaction, analytics, and more. The Worktank team prides itself in solving technical problems and creating a unique webinar experience for our clients. Our flexible solutions will save you time and money, make your presenters look great, and deliver high-quality experiences for your online attendees. Our webinar services include:
- Platform selection and configuration (your license or ours)
- Registration, event invites, reminders, analytics
- Presenter training and dry run
- Remote presenter integration
- Secure, branded online environment
- Media playback integration
- Event emcee/moderator
- Live technical support
- Interactive user participation capabilities – chat, polls, and Q&A
- On-site camera integration
- Digital recording and archiving
- Event reporting and analytics
Interested in getting started? Complete the form below to discuss a custom webinar service plan to meet your company’s needs.